[orca-list] Perhaps broken table navigation on some websites?

Hi especially to Joanie,
I noticed your accomplishment of table navigation and, as you might
suspect,
tried it at once.
It turns out to be fine in general, but one site does not respond as it
should:
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/
There are several non-uniform tables that Orca does not detect surely:
Load the page and pres T or shift+T. You will hear "No more tables". Scroll
to the end of the page and press Shift+T, now Orca detects a table; repeat
it and you'll find more.
If the tables have been detected They are spoken propperly.
I admit that this site is not an ideal of accessibility, but we cannot
expect
this, especially on commercial pages. The pages of the Linux community are
easier to handle, and some illusions may have their origine there.
Hermann