Re: [orca-list] Another gmail update: I moved my subscription now but ...

Good to hear that it worked well for you and sorry about the language change. I should have mentioned that settings is currently enabled for US English only. Anyway, as you can see there is still more work to do, but having settings and especially Forwarding and POP up there should help. We still have work to do for filters, contacts etc.

Yes, Lynx works. The browser restrictions are minimal compared to Gmail's standard AJAX interface. Any Mac fans here, Safari should work well too.

To share a tip with you, gmail users can reach basic HTML directly by bookmarking the following URL:

http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
(trailing slash is critical, otherwise you would land in good old Standard interface)

Google Apps user can reach it like this:

http://mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/h/
(of course, replace yourdomain.com with whatever your hosted domain is)

Thanks,
Srinivas