Re: [orca-list] Another gmail update: I moved my subscription now but ...

Hi Lorenzo,

I am one of the developers working on accessibility at Google. One of my objectives is to make basic HTML
version more feature complete and accessible. In fact, as part of that effort some of the settings pages have
now been added to basic HTML interface and should be available to your gmail account. In fact, I would ask
for your help to test them with Orca and let me know how they work for you.

- Srinivas