Re: Orca incoming messages in Gaim not being read; work-around no longer working

Hi Rich,

  I just tried using the script, but I find now that incoming messages,
for me, are not being read <laughs> with the default script everything
did work for me, and incoming messages were being read. I also find a
little lag when in a chat room. I also didn't see the repeat incoming
messages insert 1-9 feature working, however the insert H command did
work. So, I'm going to revert back to the old script, the default one.

Cody