Re: Orca Incoming messages in Gaim not being read/displayed

Hi Mike.  Thanks so much for your reply.  It's all messages, not just
the first one.

Ya know, I thought about it perhaps being related to sound effects in
Gaim, so I disabled those.  It didn't make any difference I'm afraid.

Take care.
Joanie