connections over networks

Hi,

I know that this is a bloody-beginners question, but I didn't find any info
about it in the source and the docs.

I wanna have a server run on one computer and the client on the other. So
how can I do this. Is it enough to have the IOR of the server objects (or
name server) because the IOR contains an IP, or do I have to do something
else.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Rolf Schaeuble
--
The problem that we thought was a problem was, indeed, a problem, but
not the problem we thought was the problem.