JacORB IOR not understood by ORBit - Resolved

First, thanks to all that helped me somehow to solve this. This is a
followup to people like me who are probably not that good-of-hacker out
there so they can solve stupid problems like this one.

Here is how I solved it:

OK. Taking advantage of the most beatiful thing in the world, the Open
Source Community, I went and got ORBit Sources. Since I'm not to good a
gdb I decided to build my own libORBit full of printf's to a debug file.

After just a few minutes I discovered the problem

[ !!!!!!! :-) I'M SO HAPPY  (-:  !!!!!!! ]

It was a very stupid problem like it is most of the time. The way I was
generating the IOR has a problem:

jaco MyServer mylocation > server.ior

for some reason the resulting file IS OF UNEVEN SIZE. The first thing
that ORBit checks is that the file size is even, and I guess is valid
for all ORBs.

 if((len % 2) || len <= 4) {
  CORBA_exception_set_system(ev, ex_CORBA_MARSHAL,
        CORBA_COMPLETED_NO);

 // The Brain Police
 fprintf(ofp,"Was NOT RIGHT LEN \n", retval2);

  return(CORBA_OBJECT_NIL);
 }

(The Brain Police is my check point!)

So that's it. It was so easy!   Thanks to all the wonderfull people of
the Open Source Community.

Warm Regards,
Alejandro Imass