Re: wrong port number in ORBIIOPIPv4

I think that the ~/.orbitrc is correctly read. However
ORBIPv4Port does not exist in my versions
(stable-0-5 from CVS or 0.5.5.tar.gz). Too bad, since it is the only
one I'm interested in !

ORBDebugLevel and ORBDebugModules do not seem to have any effect.
I'm currently adding tens of fprintf() everywhere to understand what's
going on. I'm thinking about running gdb.

I'm still wondering why the port number given by ior-decode is wrong.
Any hint ?

Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * CEA Saclay DAPNIA/SEI * Mail : Jean-Paul LeFevre cea fr