Re: wrong port number in ORBIIOPIPv4

I know it almost by heart ! but it didn't help : it's why I sent
the message to the list.

- The FAQ does not mention explicitly the syntax for ~/.orbitrc.
  It suggests a list of lines like : -ORBIIOPIPv4=1 but it's
  wrong : the leading dash must be omitted.

- I've tried most of the parameters described in answer to question e.
  They do not work. May be because they can be used only with the
  infamous CVS HEAD version. I'm currently working with version
  stable-0-5 (from CVS or 0.5.5.tar.gz)

- Running netstat -ao | grep LISTEN prints a line :
  /tmp/orbit-lefevre/orb-xxxxxxxxxxx both in IIOP mode and in plain
  ORBit mode.

- The point is : why a negative port number is found by ior-decode ?

Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * CEA Saclay DAPNIA/SEI * Mail : Jean-Paul LeFevre cea fr