Re: NM Shutting Down

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:33:00 -0700
CACook quantum-sci com wrote:

> Clearly no one here will help, so it doesn't matter what I say.

Dan helped you 9 days ago, since then you've posted a few times but no
one around has been able to help. It's quite possible that Dan's away
and will help when he returns. I don't know enough about NM currently
to help you but while I understand your frustration I don't see how you
can get better assistance when the really knowledgeable guy is not
around.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde