Vpn connection disabled in network manager

I've just installed ubuntu 10.10. Previously I tried 11.04. But there is the same problem I can not solve.
What ever I configure in my vpn-connection it still disabled in network manager. I can not force network manager to use my vpn connection. My connection exposed in connections tab but absolutely inactive!

Please  help! What is my problem? Any ideas? Is there a magic button "enable vpn connections" I forgot to click/enable?