Re: brcmsmac driver only works when sitting next to the AP

Hi Camaleón,

> Done. It gets stuck when issuing "iw wlan0 scan". I mean, I get no
> output, just a blinking cursor as is the task it is being running but
> returns nothing and logs (dmesg and /var/log/syslog) show nothing
> relevant.

that sounds like a kernel thread never exiting the brcmsmac driver. Which means we have to add debug messages (printk) to the driver or hook up a debugger.

Would you be able/willing to make debug related changes to our driver and build it ? I can tell you what changes to make.

Thanks, Roland.