NetworkManager in kerberized environment

Hi,

I have few question

1. NetworkManager insert new host line in /etc/hosts for host, but why it delete my host name from 127.0.0.1 line? It brakes my kerberized application. They give me "Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information Key table entry not found" because they use host name for 127.0.0.1 line. Is there any config option to change this behavior?

2. My ethernet connection is configured as dhcp client in system-wide config and NM get new lease when old one expire, but sometime my dhcp server unexpectedly die. NM try only once to get new lease and mark connection as invalid. I would like him to do dhcp request indefinitely. Is there any option to change this behavior?

3. On my server which have static configured address for eth0 and no address for eth1. eth1 is connected directly to DSL modem and use only PPPoE protocol so there is no need for address.  eth0 is NM controlled but eth1 not. NM add same address for both interface.

10.21.38.0/24 dev eth0  proto kernel  scope link  src 10.21.38.1  metric 1
10.21.38.0/24 dev eth1  proto kernel  scope link  src 10.21.38.1  metric 1

I tried different scenario with separate address for each interface and set both to be NM controlled but NM does not different interfaces and set eth1 address on eth0 interface but eth0 address is not setted to any interface.

Any comments?

Best regards,
Zoran Pericic