Look for help to devolpe Droid tether in networkmanager

Hello
I use my droid Motorola back flip to access the Internet. At this time I have to run terminal to do this. I would like to add this to Networkmanager to be able to run it just like running your wireless connection. So I am looking for some help from someone to give me the understanding I will need to do this. There is a python script developed already to install adb azilink to your computer and droid phone. You can find the information how to tether and the script at http://www.humans-enabled.com/ http://www.humans-enabled.com/. So if there is anyone out there that can help me or point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate the help.
Thank
Jeff