Re: network status change issue...

On Thu, 7 May 2009 16:51:26 -0500
"Hooker, Jonathan" <Jonathan Hooker garmin com> wrote:

> Ok. I guess I am confused. On Fedora 10 it shows that my version is
> 0.7.0.99. Are you referring to the version of the individual file in
> the source when you say 2.6.17?

No, Dan was referring to the kernel version, the kernel being the thing
that contains the appropriate drivers for the hardware in question.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html