Re: save password

@Jim: ok, i deleted all wifi setting i could find on my settings and
connected again witg my network-manager. It seems now to work. I don't
have to enter the password each time.

@Dan: I'm using 0.7~~svn20080908t183521+eni0-0ubuntu4~nm1~hardy1

@all: When I right click on the nm-applet > edit connections > wireless
> ssid of my wifi > edit > wireless security it would be nice to have
stars or dots (in the case of ubuntu) whenever a password is saved. I
would think there is no password saved and I have to reenter it always.

thanks for the help,
Dominik