Re: downgrade to 0.6.6 temporally?

downgrading in intrepid isnt really supported. We should figure out
why it doesnt work for you. Have you looked in the "advanced ..."
settings available for your pptp connection in nm-connection-editor?

I had problems with about 50% of my PPTP connections when using .7, but NM didn't really give me any feedback on what the issue was. I checked the logs, but to no avail. Are there any debugging options that can be passed to the pptp plugin somehow?

If so, I'll be glad to do some testing with my connections.

Trey Nolen