Re: [REQ] Adding support for simultaneous wireless networks

ah ok then. however, i think it should be a bit more clear to the user
what to do. something like a 3 step wizard like bluez-gnome has now for
setting up new bluetooth devices would be nice.

for example something like this:

1. select the device connected to the internet
2. select the device for others to connect to, to use the shared
connection
3. (optional for wifi) select encryption

and then nm sets up the shared connection on the chosen device.
just an idea, open for improvements and comments ;)

greets,
Björn