Re: NM does not work with iwl4965 device

John W. Linville wrote:
On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 10:30:14AM -0200, Thomas M Steenholdt wrote:

The right way to fix the problem as I see it, would probably be to get the mac80211 pre-auth scanning working properly.

AFAICT, that patch is working.  If NM is still failing, there would
seem to be another issue?

John

I'll be experimenting with it a little later, now that I'm beginning to understand how these things should work together. I was merely trying to get it working with NM yesterday, with no luck at all.

/Thomas