Re: [guadec-list] Mobile track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Hi Eduardo,

Hey Dave,

> My intention is to run a mobile day during the conference, after the
> core days.
>
> This day will likely be on Tuesday or Wednesday after the main conference.

Good news! Thank you so much. Thinking better about the subject now, I
think that maybe it would be even more interesting to have a mixed
schedule, with talks related to both GNOME and KDE happening
concurrently. Do you know if Akademy guys have similar plans? Sadly,
I'm not subscribed to their list yet.

Best regards, Etrunko.

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima