[gnome.org #11785] AutoReply: Application received from Max Huang (sakanamax AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Max Huang (sakanamax AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11785].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Max Huang
E-mail: sakanamax AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any):

training center.

GNOME.Asia 2010 meet Emily, Pockey and Brain

2010/8/14 GNOME.Asai COSCUP 2010 Conference Host
2010/8/16 After GNOME.Asia, we start to build a GNOME Users Group at Taiwan
2010/8/23 Create gnome-tw-list  Mail list for Gnome Taiwan Users Group
2010/9/7   First Meeting for GTUG
                 http://gnome.tw/20100907
Picture     https://picasaweb.google.com/maxsakana/20100907GNOMETW?fgl=true&pli=1#

2010/9/17 Apply for Domain Name âgnome.twâ  -- Thanks gnome ^__^
2010/9/21 Be part of GNOME.Asia Committee member
http://pockey.dao2.com/2010/09/gnome-asia-committee-2010/#content

2010/9/22 Create GTUG Web page via wikidot.com
2010/10/5 GTUG Meeting Oct 2010
Topic:  EZGO menu in GNOME
                http://gnome.tw/20101005
We use iphone / Android to video streaming Conference via http://justin.tv
For remote users and anyone who want to view the conference they can browse our video
http://www.justin.tv/chihchun/b/271460921
Picture https://picasaweb.google.com/maxsakana/20101005GNOMETW?fgl=true&pli=1#

2010/11/2 GTUG Meeting Nov 2010
Topic: EyeWriter share
              http://gnome.tw/20101102

with TaiwanMotor Neuron Disease Association
http://www.mnda.org.tw/english.asp
About TaiwanMotor Neuron Disease Association
The organization was established on July 26, 1997. We have nearly 600 members who are the patients and family
members of ALS/MND. Our headquarter is in Taipei, branch offices are in Taichung and Kaohsiung with eight
fulltime staffs.

2010/12/7 GTUG Meeting Dec 2010
Topic: TryNeeds Chinese translation platform now and the future
http://gnome.tw/20101207

TryNeeds-Chinese
http://tryneeds.westart.tw/tryneeds/
The aim of this online translation web is to lower the technique barrier and let more people to help
translations and contribute their professions (such as physics or chemistry). People do not need to know what
po/pot/mo files are, they do not need to how to transfer ts files to qm files by qt-linguist, because these
problems are already been solved by the Tryneeds-Chinese platform. Thus, they can do painless translations.

2011/1/29 GTUG Meeting Jan 2011
Topic: Python-GTK course with Study Area
http://gnome.tw/20110129

Python and Gtk Lab for develop and end user.
Study Area -- A popular community and phorum in Taiwan
http://phorum.study-area.org/

Contacts:
emily chen -- emilychen522 AT gmail.com
Pockey Lam -- pockeylam AT gnome.org
brian cameron -- brian.cameron AT oracle.com

[Application received at Fri Feb 25 3:24:29 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.