Re: Need to Renew

"gmc" == GNOME Foundation Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org> writes:

gmc> Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your
gmc> last renewal/acceptance was from 2003-10-15, there is no need to
gmc> renew your membership at this time.

Does not compute.

Just to set the record straight:  My membership was renewed for a
two-year term on November 11th 2004.  The previous renewal happend on
October 28th 2002.  There were no renewals in 2003.

In any case I had already made up my mind to not vote/renew.  I have
not participated actively in GNOME development for over 5 years and
consequently I don't know most of the people running for the board and
what they stand for.

Best of luck to all of you.

--
Martin K. Petersen      http://mkp.net/