Re: Regarding Nirmal Kumar's Membership Application

Vincent Untz wrote:

There are some unprocessed applications. You can find them in
application_status.txt (in the gnome-foundation cvs module): they are
all the applications without a status at the end.

Will check this out by EoD today.

IIRC, I sent mails to know more about Nirmal Kumar to the people he
listed in his application and we received positive answers. You can
browse the membership-committee archives for more precise informations:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2005-March/msg00026.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2005-March/msg00034.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2005-March/msg00035.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2005-April/msg00009.html

We should process his application (and the other old ones) as soon as
possible. For reference, I sent mails to know more about the applicants
for these applications:
      760 Benedikt Christopeit
      762 Jeroen Zwartepoorte
      764 Nirmal Kumar
The answers were positive in the three cases. However, in the past, we
did receive some not so positive feedback for Benedikt, so we might want
to ask some more questions. I think Jeroen and Nirmal should be
accepted.

I agree. Nirmal and Jeroen should be accepted. So how does one take it
forward now ?

We can also accept "766 Christophe Fergeau *" since it's a renewal and
we always accept renewals.

Ok. Seconded (sounds too formal) :)

Regards
Sankarshan