Volunteer needed - Friends of GNOME Sysadmin Campaign

Good morning Marketing team!

We are in need of a volunteer to help with the Friends of GNOME Sysadmin
campaign.

What we need help with:

* Identifying the web pages on www.gnome.org to call out the campaign
* Write the HTML to add the needed copy[1] and the donation ruler
showing donations from sponsoring companies and individuals
* gnome.org web pages are available in git in the gnomeweb-wml
module[2].  If you don't have git access you can clone the repository
and submit a patch[3].

The most critical part is identifying the pages where we want to call
out the campaign writing the HTML - I am willing to help with the
content and helping with git if needed.

Anyone have some HTML experience that can help?

Thanks!

Paul

[1] Job description including high level benefits:
http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/AdvisoryMeeting/JobDescription
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/
[3] http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers