Re: Volunteer needed - Friends of GNOME Sysadmin Campaign

Me :) I am new here though but a solid web programmer. I don't have
git access so I'll just have to submit the patches to you. I am
guessing the first step here could be make a wiki page listing out all
other pages that need to be included in the campaign.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds