Re: survey Friends of GNOME donors

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:

1. Are you ... (check all that apply)
- GNOME user
- GNOME developer
- GNOME contributor (event planning, documentation, translation, web page creation, ...)
- GNOME Foundation member
- GNOME fan

I became a bit hesitant when I ran through this question. What's the difference between a developer and a contributor?
Are developers only coders, or do you mean non-core module (3rd party) application developers?
If I'm a artist, do I count as a developer or a contributor, or both?

I removed the GNOME developer option and added "code, art" to the contributor option.

If people want to get more specific, we can add more options. The thing I'd be interested in knowing was whether our donors are also active contributing members of the community, so I'm good with them all in one option.

Thanks!

Stormy