Right-to-left (RTL) languages

Hello all,

I recently added some changes to Kupfer's master branch to make Kupfer
more friently to RTL locales. I have implemented the most basic stuff;
the gtk widgets are oriented correctly automatically, but now Kupfer's
content arrow will be in the right direction, and the arrow keys swap
meaning as accelerators in RTL compared to LTR. What remains to be
done (what I know of!) so far is reviewing icons and adjusting for
text direction.

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and we can work together
on this, I'm interested in making Kupfer universally localizable if
possible.

Ulrik