Re: Italian translation

2009/12/9 Francesco Marella <francesco marella gmail com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've attached a patch for the Italian translation.
>
> Cheers

Thank you, I have included it in master.

I took the liberty of marking this string as non-fuzzy, because I
don't think you intended it to be fuzzy (fuzzy strings are not used,
they are A) either the english string changed B) a guess for a new
string using a similar translated string)

#: ../kupfer/plugin/image.py:154
msgid "Rotate JPEG (in-place) according to its EXIF metadata"
msgstr "Ruota immagine JPEG in base ai metadati EXIF associati"

Italian-speaking users will be happy. Just another comment, Kupfer
changed from "Searching in Catalog" to "Type to search in Catalog"
since the first was not so clear what the user should do to start
using Kupfer. You might want to update the italian "Ricerca ini
Catalogo" if you want.

Cheers,
Ulrik