Re: [jokosher-devel] Interest in Jokosher

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 04:42:51PM +0100, David Morley wrote:
> and were about half way though the other 50.  So if it is as busy
> today as it was yesterday then they will run out.  If a fraction of
> those people contribute it will be amazing.

We ran out about an hour before the close and resorted to hand-written URLs.
We did about a dozen of those. Altogether today was not quite as busy but
still the interest was really quite astonishing. People seem to really,
really like the look and feel of the app. But what tends to put them off is
the dependence on gstreamer CVS. That really is a quite daunting task for
all but the most determined. But one day (April 2007?) 'apt-get install
jokosher' *will* work and hopefully everyone who saw it over the last two
days will remember.

--
John Green