Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher RC - Test the tarball!

On 11/19/06, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
* Make the Jokosher Ubuntu script download and unpack this tarball, so
people don't have to download Jokosher from SVN.

Updating the script now. NIce one Laszlo for this summary post; sorry
I've been a bit absent, but my parents are here this weekend...

sil

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?