Re: [jokosher-devel] Modifying a pipeling while in PLAYING state

1) The pipeline must always be in a playable state. If you unlink
something, immediately link it to something else. Currently we do a
whole lot of preparation for playing in Project.play() which will no
longer work.
2) Whenever you unlink two elements, you must block the pad first so it
doesn't complain about a non linking error. I still have to figure out
the details of this, but it should be something like pad.set_blocked(True).

Is it worth thinking about some utility functions to abstract away the
complexity here? Or can't it be done because each caller has to do it
in a slightly different way?

sil

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?