[jokosher-devel] Modifying a pipeling while in PLAYING state

Hey,

I just read jono's post about modifying a pipeline while in the
playing state. If this works out, that's awesome!! I haven't been
hanging around IRC much for the past few days and i was wondering if
we've made any progress on this. Also what's going to happen to the
GP. I still think its a good idea to have all the pipeline code in one
spot, to keep things organised and such. Mind you i'm still getting
the hang of gstreamer so, i'm not the guy to listen to. feel free to
ignore everything in this email :P.

--
God Bless,

Luke