Re: [guadec-list] Registration Fees for GUADEC 2007

Dear Gnome,

Every year you thank all the people that worked with you the year before by
giving a huge party. You organize a place to meet and everybody who manages to
come is sure to do so and have a great time. It's always a nice place to be and
I'd like to thank you that you manage to find the time to organize such an event
every year.

I am sure you will understand that being required to pay an entrance fee to a
thank you party feels a bit sore. I'm sure you'll understand that I cannot pay
one single penny for that party as long as I want to perceive it as what it is.
And I'm sure you don't have a problem with it, you're just a bit verworked as
you always are when the party draws closer.

Rock on,
Benjamin