Example for Gtk::Application

I try to adapt the example of GtkApplication found in the doc :
BloatPad.cpp
BloatPad.h
BloatWindow.cpp
BloatWindow.h
main.cpp

This example is not very usefull this at this time since there's no way to connect to the "open" signal (which is used in the Gtk+ example).

But I have a question : I have added a "delete this" when we hide the window since otherwise the application does not finished when we close all windows. In the Gtk+ example, this is not needed since the default behavious of GtkWindow is to freed the object when the window receive the delete signal. My question : I found that this "delete this" is not very beautiful. What is the right way to delete the window when it receives the delete signal ?

PS Murray Cummings : finally I have decided to post the example to the mailing list, I hope that it is the right thing to do.

Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at Nabble.com.