RE: Problem with Gtkmm and Builder

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 15:36 -0800, Anderson, Tim L. (US SSA) wrote:
> I finally got around to trying this and I get the same result as before.

And I got around to try to compile your code. It went fine after
removing `image = NULL;' as that line made code uncompilable. Pity you
didn't attached the GUI.glade as well, so I could see at it too, but
fortunately you added a screenshot of it so I quickly made my own clumsy
version of it. And it worked, the button is shown.

I see two other possibilities:
1. Double check if widget names are the same in GUI.glade and in
GUI.cpp. But you would probably already have seen the warnings.
2. Check if you didn't mark your button as hidden (in Common tab, option
Visible).

Krzesimir.