Re: Custom CellRenderer

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Juan A. Moreno <jamf.gm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!.

I'm trying to figure how to make a custom cellrenderer for a TreeView. What I need is a layout with two columns where in the left there is a image (128x128) and in the right three rows. The first row is a bold text, the second is a normal text and in the third row I need to put three icons (24x24).
My problem is that I don't know how to put the icons underneath the rows of text.

Does anyone know of a example code or similar implementation?

Check out these screenshots, the cellrenderers used are pretty similar to what you describe.
http://code.google.com/p/gejengel/wiki/Screenshots

The code is available here: http://code.google.com/p/gejengel/source/browse/trunk/src/ui/cellrendereralbum.cpp

Dirk