Re: gtkmm binaries for win32

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 17:04 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I have tried contacting Cedric (the usual gtkmm win32 maintainer),
> without success again. It looks like we do need new people to take care
> of this.
>
> But as usual:
> 1. I'm not just going to hand this over to someone without being fairly
> sure that they will keep producing new binaries in future.
> 2. Project files (For new MSVC++ versions, for instance), and scripts
> should really be in our svn where they can be seen, discussed,
> perfected, etc. Please do try to add anything necessary to a bug in
> bugzilla. That's the first step, and the way for people to convince me
> that 1. might happen.

Also, I would obviously like someone (or some people) to revive the
system that Cedric was using, to produce something for 2.12 that is like
what he provided for 2.10 and before. As far as I know, his installer
provided binaries for various compilers and windows platforms. And I
think it took care of various other installation issues.

I don't want to start all that from scratch again.

www.openismus.com