Re: Problem with "reorderable" treeview

On 6/25/07, Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> wrote:
I have a treeview widget showing a liststore, and some background tasks
updating the contents. I would like to be able to mark the view
"reorderable", but I've ended up with loads of other objects referencing
rows of the treeview (by iterator) for the background work, and moving
rows around breaks all those references and causes errors.

IS there a better way to reference members of a liststore, so that
reordering the treeview won't break the references?

Or, alternatively, how can I best hook something up to the reordering
event so that I can repair all the references?

Thanks
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

Look at Gtk::TreeRowReference.  I think this will do what you want.

--
jonner