Re: Maemomm

Dear Sarower,

As per my understanding from the documentation and used in my application. In Gktmm pointers are like Glib::RefPtr, which is a kind of smart pointer. So you can resolve this issue by declaring you member variable as:
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixmap> pixmap;
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::GC> gc;

And you can use then as normal pointer as pixmap-><functioncall>, gc-><functioncall>., and you don't need to delete it. It will get deleted  by itself.

-Br
Naveen