Re:

On 6/6/07, Md. Golam Sarower <golam sarower bjitgroup com> wrote:
Hi,

I have been working on maemo for 2 months. I am very new in this
platform. I used to use the C language. Now i want to use C++ as the
programming language. Is it now possible to do it in full flexibility
than C?? If so then now what I have to do to set up the development
environment? I want to keep the previous set up use for C. I would be
very great full to you, if you assist me to this task.

Thanking
Sarower
Bangladesh