From: I-Mayorga Aguirre, Marcos F
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:37 PM
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: glibmmconfig.h

Hello, unfortunatelly i have to use gtkmm under window$, my problem, apart of that, is the following:

I cannot find the "glibmmconfig.h" file in my include tree (c:\gtk\include), which is a fresh installation of the following:
GTK+:   http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?lid=110
gtkmm:  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.8-1.exe

where is it? is there a known bug in the packaging of gtkmm for win32?
thank you

--
Marcos Mayorga
ATM software engineer