Re: How to make a simple selector item

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu> wrote :

I think you want to use Gtk::ComboBoxText for this.

Surely that produces a combo box - one line, activates a drop-down on click, allows the user to pick one item. What I want is a list that's part of the dialog, acquires scroll bars if needed, and allows the user to select multiple items. Or is there some neat trick to persuade a ComboBoxText to behave like that?
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |