Re: Missing sigc++-2.0.pc and sigc++.h from gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe

On 12/3/06, Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin gmail com> wrote:
Could you please try these updated installers ?

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/

Might take a few minutes for the files to reach the mirrors though ! On
the other hand, files are now on the gnome servers, so we can expect a
better bandwidth than my little private hosting solution.

Cedric

Thanks Cedric,
That installer seems to have solved the problems I was experiencing.

--
jonner