Re: Missing sigc++-2.0.pc and sigc++.h from gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe

Tomasz Ostrowski wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2006, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
>
>>> sigc++-2.0.pc file for pkg-config is missing from Windows GTKmm 2.10
>>> package:
>>> http://www.gustin.be/win32/gtkmm/2.10/gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe
>>> But then it turned out that sigc++.h is missing also:
>> I had this problem too, but 'solved' it by installing everything in
>> the installer
>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2006-December/msg00007.html
>
> I saw this thread but I haven't messed with installer options - I
> made a default full install. I've even uninstalled and installed
> everything again to be sure.
>
> The only option I've changed was where to put program shortcuts - I
> wanted them in MinGW start menu subfolder.
>
> Regards
> Tometzky

Could you please try these updated installers ?

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/

Might take a few minutes for the files to reach the mirrors though ! On
the other hand, files are now on the gnome servers, so we can expect a
better bandwidth than my little private hosting solution.

Cedric