[GtkGLExt] Problem with opengl window fitting.

Hello to everybody. I've a problem with opengl window fitting.
In my program the opengl viewport is in a sublevel gtk container, but it is displayed right only in one os: in windows xp64 the program runs well, in windows xp32 and in windows 7 the opengl window fills the entire top-level window and hides the other widgets.

I see the opengl32.dll version is not the same in these three windows os.
If it can help, the versions of opengl are:
win xp64 -> 5.2
win xp32 -> 5.1
windows 7 -> 6.1
Anyone knows the source and the solution of this problem?

Thanks,
    Alberto