[GtkGLExt] What about GTK+-3.0 support?

Hello,

Is it possible to have some informations about an eventually GTK+-3.0
support?

In fact, I want to modify an application in order to support GTK+-3.0
but I don't know what can I do because this application uses gtkglext
and it seems this library doesn't support GTK+-3.0 (yet).
( http://live.gnome.org/ProjectRidley )
Do you know if there is any plans about this support of GTK+-3.0? Or
about en eventually merge of GtkGLExt in GTK+? Or a new project?

Thank you for your work and your help!

Matt