Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Broken with vino?

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Em Dom, 2008-02-17 às 22:59 -0300, Jonh Wendell escreveu:
I don't know what is the exactly right time to do this, so, I just put
it inside set_encodings(), i.e., we're sending pixel_format along with
set_encodings. This sounds a bit ugly, but works for me.

That sounds like a Vino bug to me.

SetPixelFormat scares me because it's inherently racey. I've tried to avoid using it up until now. If we have to do it to work around the Vino bug I'm okay with that but let's try to figure out what the actual Vino bug is first to make sure that this is what we have to do.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Any suggestions? Or may I commit?

Thanks,