[gtk-vnc-devel] Broken with vino?

Hi, folks.

I'm experiencing a weird behavior between vinagre and vino:

- In the first connect, the connection is closed after authentication (I
get initial server framebuffer update). The second connection works
fine.

By 'first connection' I mean: Start the server on the server-side; and
connect from the client. Second connection: Try to reconnect without
restart the server.
If I restart the server, then the cycle begins again: the first client
is disconnected.

I thought it was an error on the server side, but connecting with
vncviewer is fine, even on the first attempt.

I also disabled TLS (auth 18) in gtk-vnc, but I got the same error.

Very weird... Any thoughts?

PS: I'm using vino from svn trunk.

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br

wendell wendell-laptop:~$ vinagre localhost
Expose 0x0 @ 1,1
Started background coroutine
Resolving host localhost 5900
Trying socket 13
Protocol initialization
Negotiated protocol 3 7
Possible auth 18
Possible auth 2
Requested auth type 18
Waiting for auth type
Choose auth 18
Do TLS handshake
Handshake was blocking
Handshake done
Completed TLS setup
Possible sub-auth 2
Requested auth subtype 2
Waiting for auth subtype
Choose auth 2
Requesting missing credentials
Set password credential
Waiting for missing credentials
Got all credentials
Do Challenge
Checking auth result
Success
Pixel format BPP: 32,  Depth: 24, Byte order: 1234, True color: 1
             Mask  red: 255, green: 255, blue: 255
             Shift red:  16, green:   8, blue:   0
Display name 'wendell wendell-laptop'
Mask local: 255 255 255