Re: [REGRESSION] PangoWeight is not binded with Gtk3

On 01/27/2014 07:35 AM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
Hi

PangoWeight is not binded with Gtk3.

Just to document - christmas again - that this problem is not yet solved - and will become more annoying as more applications are carried to Gtk3.

I used another workaround: fetched the values of the missing constants in the include files of gtk-3.0 and declared them as constants in my perl modules.

Otherwise, gratulations - gtk3 is a pleasure to use ! (until you need to touch up your stylesheets). Documentation has become rich (maybe excessively so, may be establishing a list of the most valuable references might be welcome help for newcomers.

Juergen.

Are the event masks (e.g.leave-notify-mask) another example of mappings that need to be added? or are they obsolete - I had them in my gtk2 code, dont find them in Gtk3 - but dont need them since the events I use are enabled by default.