Re: Out-dated Gtk2::Gdk::Keysyms document

Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> writes:

This means that we don't have to change our code, right?

Just make a release double quick :-).

Or use the Gtk2::Gdk->keyval_from_name().  The full list of symbols from
"keys %..." may be the only thing Gtk2::Gdk::Keysyms does better than
keyval_from_name() and keyval_name().

--
The sigfile finance for the layman series:
When reading a mining company's annual report the more pages of